Alpha-Mania Adventures is a great new series of books that focus on teaching children reading skills both in the classroom and at home. The series includes five books that focus on skills like:
- Helping pre-reading children learn five phonological awareness skills—rhyming, blending, alliteration, segmenting, and sound manipulation—through captivating pirate-themed stories
- Contains phonics activities, which ask children to “hunt” for letters and objects within captivating, colorful illustrations
- Includes an introduction on phonological awareness and phonics for parents & educators, and valuable guides on letter sounds and formations
- Allows parents to bond with their children while creating a stress-free educational environment
- Promotes learning in an active, playful, and memorable way
Each book features fun adventures that makes learning fun and interactive for you kiddos.
Alpha-Manie Adventures by creator Ruth Rumack is a great gift idea this holiday season. If you kiddos love to learn and is in the process of learning to read these make great gift ideas. My kids love to get books for Christmas and get so excited every time we hand them a new book. This series is a favorite of my seven year old who is still perfecting her reading skills.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”