**I was compensated for this post and this post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Have you seen the new Covet fine jewelry and leather collection from stella & dot? It is gorgeous! Includes jewelry and handbags. Every piece is more beautiful then the next, your going to want to make sure you secure your stella & dot gift this year. Ladies make sure to check it out and start leaving hints for your significant other today. Here are a few of my favorite ways to leave hints for my husband…..
1. Grab one of your least favorite pieces of jewelry, or find something of your kids that they won’t mind losing. During dinner/lunch/breakfast while setting out the meal on the table “accidentally” break the chain. Make sure he sees and really sale the fact that you are heart broken and need a new necklace to replace it. This is the important set up, you are putting the information in his head that you need a new necklace.
2. Casually leave the stella & dot covet collection up on the computer screen when he sits down next, oh there it is, right on the necklace page. Now if you did number one correctly he already knows you need a necklace and look here are some beautiful necklaces that she must love, she was looking at them.
3. Tell your children! This is always my go to way of letting my husband know what I want for Christmas. I have all daughters so I just casually mention how pretty these necklaces (or handbags) are from stella & dot. Browse through the page, making it known what my favorite pieces are. Cause I know when it comes times to get me a gift he will turn to them and say what does your mom want for Christmas!
4. If a new handbag is on your list, and who are we kidding, who doesn’t have a new handbag on their list? Wait until you are about to go out, you know we all have a million and one holiday parties to go to (perfect timing). Make sure you take a really long time to get ready and when he storms in to hurry you up for the tenth time tell him you just don’t think you can go, you have no handbags that go with this outfit. I really wish I had a great handbag from the stella & dot Covet fine jewelry and leather collection.
5. If all these options fail…..just buy it yourself, wrap it in a pretty box and put it under the tree with a tag to yourself. When you open it give him a cute innocent smile and tell him “Santa must have brought it”. Then hide the credit card bill!
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”