*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
If you have a smart phone this this little charger from Nunet is a great accessory to have. I have ours setting on our desk for easy charging. Just set your phone on the pad and it will charge your phone without any cables. Super easy and convenient. I love the wood grain look of the pad. Looks stylish on my desk and it works great.
- NUNET WIRELESS CHARGER is compatible with all Qi-enabled smartphones (Qi receiver pad or cellphone case available for purchase: ASIN:B01EZ7VFSO or B01EZ7VFSY). Simply place devices above the Nunet wireless charging pad and you are free to enjoy your ultimate wireless charging experience now!
- COMPACT STYLISH AND LIGHT WEIGHT delivers a modern look with premium quality. The bamboo texture surface makes this device stand out like no other.
- CHARGING without Plugging In or Out: Up to 5V-1.6A input and 5V-1A output, this wireless charger charges your devices high efficiently. We strongly recommend to use a 2A adapter(not included) for the best results, NOT using power source from computer or other adapter with only 500-800mA output.
- SAFETY GUARANTEES : Over-voltage, under-voltage, short-circuit protection to ensure safety for your cell phone. Green LED light indicates that your phone is in charging.
- POPULAR COMPATIBLE MODELS:Includes Galaxy Note 5, LG G4, Galaxy S6, Nexus 6, Moto Droid Turbo, Nexus 5/7(2013)/4, Nokia Lumia 1020/920/928, MOTO Droid Maxx/Droid Mini, HTC Droid DNA, HTC Rzound,Blackberry Z30, Pentax WG-III camera, and Other Qi-Enabled Phones and Tablets
You can purchase one on Amazon.
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”