As I get older I notice I have a lot more aches and pains. My knees, back and hips seem to also be bothering me. I recently found a great product called Salonpas. Salonpas are gel pads that contain lidocaine. They have several different pads and some sprays as well. They all work great for relieving pain.
- Rushes 3 Pain Fighters Deep
- Fast melting, quick absorbing, penetrating deep relief
- Effective pain relief up to 8 hours
- Clear, non-greasy gel with up to 30 applications per tube
Salonpas® Pain Relief Patch The Only 12-Hour OTC Topical Pain Reliever
- Powerful Relief that lasts up to 12 hours
- Voted Best New Topical Pain Relief product in the 2012 Better Homes and Gardens Best New Product Awards*
- Clinically proven for mild to MODERATE pain relief
- Other OTC pain relievers are labeled only for minor aches and pains
- Maximum strength available without a prescription
- Desensitize aggravated nerves
- Numbing relief
Salonpas® Pain Relieving GEL-PATCH HOT Dual Action Gel-Patch
- Starts to cool on contact
- Gel Patch technology is designed to sooth your pain. Menthol starts to cool on contact, then later delivers a warming sensation.
- Capsaicin, which is derived from chili peppers, also creates a warming sensation which helps provide long lasting relief.
Learn more on the Salonpas Website!
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”