*This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
As some of you may know I am working on my weight again and I have already set up my New Years resolution to lose weight, I may have an exciting announcement about that coming soon so stay tuned. I really wanted a great way to keep track of my progress and I found the WeightMaster from Ozeri.
Some of the great features:
- BMI with Weight Change Detection Technology — Instantly displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight, and your net weight change since your most recent weigh-in, last 3 and 7 weigh-ins.
- Accurate Weight Tracking with 7 Day Memory — By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster empowers you to see how your weight changes from the previous day, the last 3 days and the previous week.
- Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology – allows you to focus on your weight trend instead of the actual numbers by displaying your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED illumination for weight gain.
- Immediate and Flawless Results — Performs and displays all calculations on the scale’s LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.
- Quality Construction with Built-in Intelligence — Weighs up to 400 lbs with auto-recognition technology for 5 unique users. Auto-calibrates with StepOn technology. Made out of impact-resistant glass, and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet.
I love the ease of setting the scale up and how much information it displays for you. I can easy track and record my stats. I can even share it with the other people in the house. Very easy to use and a great accurate scale. Must have for anyone keeping track of their weight.
You can find this scale on Amazon!
Disclosure: Parenting In Progress receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 225: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”